Friday, December 24, 2004

uncreative

sometimes I feel like a total useless piece of shit. I'll see something so simple yet so beyond my capabilities that it totally frustrates me. For example check this out here dancing transformers Or check this out Citreon C4 transformer .

Both great works of art, a good combination of technology and just plain cool. But thrown in is a boat load of creativity.

So, why does it make me feel like shit? Well while these guys are strutting their creativity, you know what I accomplished today? I got the fucking sidewalk shoveled and I was rather proud of myself cause it was all very straight and clean, and looked like a machine had gone through. Man I gotta set my sights higher.





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?